Is it possible to AirPlay
- Open the Control Center on your AirPlay-enabled device. It’s done by sliding upwards. If this doesn’t work, looking for the function under the settings is possible.
- Select screen sync now”. This will allow AirPlay for your mobile device.
- Then you’ll be shown the entire range of receivers within the vicinity. Choose the receiver you want by pressing it.
- You can also transfer images, music, videos, and other screen-based content from your mobile device to the appropriate device using AirPlay.
AirPlay-enabled devices at glance
- Mac equipped with iTunes 12.8 and later, or macOS Catalina (for video streaming at a minimum, macOS Mojave 10.14.5)
- iPhone, iPad or iPod with at minimum iOS 11.4 (audio) (audio) 12.3 (video)
- Apple TV 4K, or Apple TV HD with tvOS 11.4 or later (audio)
- HomePod that is running at the very least iOS 11.4 to stream audio
- Other devices with iTunes Version 12.8 or later